Fall Farmhouse – From Garden to Table.

by postroad on October 27, 2012

ok, I kid you not. I started writing this blog post but it kept getting longer, longer, and looooonger!!!!! This is what happens when I blog less I guess! More ideas then one blog post can handle. ;)

So…… being the crazy that I am I decided to write a ‘lil book instead! Yes, a lil e-book. wooop! It’s free! Check ‘er out!

I decided to also make this available for print purchase at my MagCloud shop! They are actually having a sale right now too! I designed it to be a cute ‘lil 8×8 inch square…. I wanted something small enough to fit in with your recipes but beautiful enough to earn a spot on your coffee table!

For sale for $7.25 HERE. (The Fall Homebound Magazine is also on sale).

Phew! I guess this is the week of sales!! Cause I am also having a lil sale in my shop to celebrate our anniversary! Eight years of wedded bliss (at least I am only remembering the bliss parts right now!!)…. check out the sale details HERE.

p.s. I’ve been so busy cooking, baking, and canning up a storm that I’ve done barely any fall decorating. I plan to make up for that BIG TIME with the Christmas decor. In fact, we already cut down our tree! (I know, I’m plain nuts like that.) It’s still hanging out in my kitchen bare naked but I plan to do something about that this weekend!! For sure I’ll be digging into this awesome book, A Touch of France by Jeanne D’Arc Living for inspiration!

I got it from from A Little Cottage Shoppe. She is one of the sponsors of the Homebound Magazine and I am so so grateful for her support and awesome products! Go take a peak at her awesomeness here.

p.p.s. I wanted to also let you know that I have room for only a couple more sponsor spots available for the Winter Homebound Magazine! Let me know if you’re interested!! 5600+ subscribers who rock my boat!

Kelly October 27, 2012 at 6:27 am

You are so clever. The photos are beautiful. I haven’t grown up with pumpkin pie so I have never had it. I do like pumpkin. I am just wondering how much pumpkin do I use in the pumpkin cookies. I couldn’t see any measurements. I can’t believe you have made a book, in a short time.

Kelly

Sue October 27, 2012 at 7:42 am

You are amazing and so is your book, I love it. The pictures take me back to my childhood. Thank you.

Lee October 27, 2012 at 7:55 am

How fabulous, I have been planning to do a little magazine for ages using Issuu but still not got around to it. Yours is fabulous and love the photos you have put in it, its so professional, you should put together a Christmas one too, I had planned to do a Christmas one but time is running away from me. I love the contents and recipes.

Thank you for sharing.

Lee ☺

Monica October 27, 2012 at 8:00 am

Why are the cookies called pumpkin cookies, if there is no pumpkin? Was that a misprint?

Heather October 27, 2012 at 11:01 am

Thanks SO much for letting me know gals :) I’m loading the corrected one now.. for anyone reading this and not seeing it that is what’s going on!! I’m also correcting the printed book too! So is now the time to admit that I forgot to put the sugar in the pie?? LOL

Sheila R October 27, 2012 at 11:27 am

What a great ebook! Love all the recipes and pictures are gorgeous!

Nellie October 27, 2012 at 11:46 am

Morning Heather,
Love love loved your lil book. So darling………….and loved all the recipes, it inspired me…..
Have been gonna make some punkin butter and just haven’t gotten around to it yet, so
think that will be happening soon, as maybe trying out those marvelous sounding pumpkin
cookies. I am gonna try making them with rice flour if and when I do…………
You are certainly very ambitious for a new Mom, I have to say………….
Would love to try that applesauce but would definitely like to use organic apples, but not
sure where to get them, but will have to see, cause it sound easy and I am sure it is probably wonderfully delicious.
You are such a creative sweetie.
Blessings for a lovely week ahead,
Nellie

Angie October 27, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Hi Heather,
I’m interested in a sponsor spot, if you could give me a holler with the information about it!

Thanks & Blessings,
Angie @ Knick of Time

Joanne Brisson October 27, 2012 at 2:05 pm

Hi Heather..thanks so much for the lovely little ebook. I simply adore it. Will be trying out all the recipes, we have a large supply of pumpkins this year. Joanne

Mari Y October 27, 2012 at 2:37 pm

Lovin’ your enthusiasm, Heather! You are an inspiration.

Deb October 27, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Gorgeous photos & recipes in your book! Thank you Heather.

Laurie October 27, 2012 at 2:49 pm

You amaze me, Heather! You encourage us all with your endeavors, and the ebook says it all – “Yum!” Beautifully done, of course!

Sandra Lee October 27, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Love this sweet little book and I can’t wait to try the muffins…you are so inspiring!

Lori Powell October 27, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Heather, I don’t know how you do it all!! Raising a small army and you have time to and do all that you do :) I am in awe. I love your little book, the photos are beautiful and the recipes are simple like you said! I forward it on to friends…….you are always and inspiration!

Happy Fall~

Rita October 27, 2012 at 4:33 pm

your ebook is amazing. I love the photos accompanying the recipes and these, oh my, look so yummy. ought to try ‘em all.
rita

Phyllis Sullivan October 27, 2012 at 5:03 pm

Really a fabulous job on your book! Hope you write and publish one we can purchase!
Photos and recipes super! Thanks so much.
Interested in how you did it?
Take good care, hugs, Phyllis

melody October 27, 2012 at 5:21 pm

What gorgeous pictures. I also am excited to try that pumpkin pie and the homemade dried apples…thank you very much!!

kathy October 27, 2012 at 8:01 pm

You are truly talented and a blessing to read. I look forward to your posts. I love your honesty and “realness”, and “down to earthness”. God bless you and your family and keep on writing and decorating and photographing and inspiring.

Heather October 27, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Your little book is awesome and the photography is just beautiful!

Lin October 28, 2012 at 1:30 am

Awww thank you so much for the beautiful little book and yummy recipes!

Loretta | A Finn In The Kitchen October 28, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Heath, I don’t know if it’s just me, but the spot where the book should be just says ‘document not found’. I wanna read it!

annelies October 28, 2012 at 9:18 pm

I am having the same problem “Document not found”. Is there another way to access????

Heather October 28, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Sorry guys!! I’ll figure it out as soon as I’m home..

sharon October 29, 2012 at 2:22 am

An absolutely wonderful book! Thank you!

Christy Kerling October 29, 2012 at 10:23 am

This was great : ) really enjoyed it!

Loretta | A Finn In The Kitchen October 29, 2012 at 3:19 pm

They all look so delicious! My favorite was the instruction to not burn the apples when making applesauce! Any chance you figured that out by experience?!

Kim Heller October 29, 2012 at 4:21 pm

What a pleasant surprise to have your book waiting for me in my emails! You did a wonderful job on it! Sounds like you have been busy with pumpkins while I have been busy with using my apple harvest. This weekend we made apple crisp, apple pie and apple sauce. I tried using my apple peels to make an apple tea but my family said that idea was a flop.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful book!

Debbie October 29, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Thank you for sharing your book with beautiful photos and love your energy! I feel like I’m in your home when I see your cute little table & chairs.

Jackie Holt October 30, 2012 at 2:42 am

your book is awesome! So inspirational!

Lonna October 31, 2012 at 1:52 am

Great job Heather! I love your wholesome farmhouse point of view. : ) I like to see the word through your eyes.

Barbara October 31, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Wow, I don’t know how you do it, new baby and all. Your little book is a lot of fun.

Anne November 1, 2012 at 11:53 pm

What a beautiful book! I enjoyed looking at it!