Top of the day to you! I hope you are having an awesome weekend! I most certainly am…… yup, we kicked the chicken pox to the curb once and for all! They made their merry trails through our whole family so no more until if/when we have more kids! Wahoo!!! That calls for a celebration! How about another giveaway and a video??
Yes, I am sharing how to make these dream catchers in video here today. I promise this started as a wreath but I’m not sure what happened. My hands kept moving and it turned into the farthest thing from. But sometimes one must succumb to the circumstances at hand. Like lots of little red dots that can take over the week and piling up a bunch of junk in front of me just to see what will happen.
It does have a star in it….. just a bit Christmassy, no?
These pictures were taken in my Nursery. If you want to see the full room you can check it out in the Fall edition of Homebound.
Anyways, let’s roll!
I promised a LONG time ago that I was going to start doing videos. It is one of those things that I really want to do but am scared out of my britches of. I’m not sure why and I’m pretty sure I wasn’t supposed to admit that to you, but it’s true. So if I sound extra corny just bare with me…….. it can only improve from here, right? right?? LOL
ok…… now on to the FUN PART! Giveaway time! Thank you SO much to all who entered last weeks wreath giveaway. If you missed it check out the tutorial here on how to make a dried hydrangea wreath.
Today I’ve decided to not only give away these three lovely dream catcher thinger-ma-bob’s (hehe, real professional Heather!) but also a copy of my winter magazine in print, some lavender soap, and a mason jar soap dispenser with a stainless pump!
score, baby, score. You can enter MULTIPLE TIMES! Here’s how-
1. Leave me a comment letting me know what all you’d like to see more videos of. (I really am trying to work on busting out of my shell on this)
2. Share where you’d hang the thinger-mer-bobs.
3. If you read my winter magazine I want to hear about your favorite part(s) and why. (you can find the free version of the magazine here)
4. share this post on as many social sites as you’d like….. Facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc…… please leave an extra comment for each entry!
5. If you purchased either the print or digital form of the winter magazine that counts as an entry! Please leave me a comment letting me know that!
ok! That’s it! Good luck and have fun!
p.s. this week ONLY.. all soap dispensers with STAINLESS pumps are 20% off! Use coupon code STAIN20 at checkout.
p.p.s. I found a coupon code online for my publishing site! I’m not sure how long it’s good for but $4 off of my winter magazine in print here by using coupon code HPSD.
So much to share today! I also wanted to let you know that my friend Janet from Shabby Fufu is holding a giveaway that I am contributing to! $1000 worth of goodies! Check it out HERE!
congrats to Colleen Maki for winning the hydrangea wreath + mag from last weeks giveaway!