Inspiring Farmhouse Calendar

by postroad on February 1, 2013

Howdy! How are you? Do you need something to warm your bones right about now? I got lost this week digging through some of my photos of my garden and yummy farm living….. This snow is beautiful, but you can’t tell me that my hammock isn’t calling your name right now?

Yes, in between my (failing) attempts at potty training my toddler and one too many canceled school snow days I created this inspiring calendar. I am stocking a very limited amount of these in the shop.. after that they will be available in my Mag Cloud (print on demand) shop.

You can snag yourself one of these inspiring farmhouse calendars in my shop here.

This is a standard wall calendar, with each page being a generous 11″ x 14″. I left the photo pages plain so at the end of the year you can rip them out and use them for art in your home! It is printed on beautiful and sturdy matte paper and wire bound…. enjoy!

Also today and tomorrow are the very last days that I will be shipping the soap dispenser products!! They are almost sold out! Check what is left HERE. (Also, I found one more bag of the stainless pumps…. so there are just a few left of those too!)

Thank you so much!

p.s. I am sold out of soap currently. If you’d like to be the first to know when I’m restocked you can sign up here.

I hope you stay warm this weekend!!

Gretchen February 1, 2013 at 3:35 pm

The picture of your husband and baby is priceless, what a blessing!

Loretta | A Finn In The Kitchen February 1, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Hammock? I’ll take it. Sorry about the potty training. If you move down here, we can train them together.

Nellie February 1, 2013 at 5:16 pm

Your calendar is beautiful, but I already have mine in fact, I have two. You really do such
amazing work……………
That is just a darling shot of your hubby and lil one, she is so cute and happy looking.
Adorable.

Glad you are doing well, and staying warm, some of those pics you have shown lately are
very beautiful, but they also look like it might be rather chilly……….to say the least!! lol
blessings dear, Nellie

nancy February 2, 2013 at 12:53 am

what a little cuttie, with a little cherry nose and rosey little cheeks! GOD BLESS! stay warm too. nancy

Debbi in the "Thumb" February 2, 2013 at 1:54 am

You may be tired of the snow but at least you have some!!
Down here in the Thumb area our ground is bare…brown grass, muddy driveway, dreary sky, frigid temps. At least if we had snow it would make things brighter!!! (And at least my flowers and shrubs would have some protection from the single-digit temps at night).
That little one of yours makes a beautiful snow angel!!!
Blessings,
Debbi

Laurel Stephens February 2, 2013 at 2:42 pm

Precious!!

Kate February 6, 2013 at 12:58 am

Hello Heather,
That hammock is definitely calling my name right now! And enjoy those school days off, we have had snow, ice, wind, rain, andeven negative 45 windchills without even a two hour late start. My kids are so dreaming of a late start, but I am thankful February is here, there is an end in sight (it’s still far away, but each day is one day closer!)

Come on spring!