Handmade Beauty Natural You…. It’s HERE

by postroad on January 28, 2014

Friends! It is finally here!! The Handmade Beauty Natural You E-Course…….

Here is a bonus video for all to enjoy (wether you sign up or not) How to make Whipped Body Butter-

whipped body butter

First off I’ve got to say, my lil sister is amazing. She is the one who first got me roped into this ‘natural’ kick and I’ve gotta admit…… I rather like being caught in it! It is exciting to make things with your own two hands and it is extremely gratifying knowing exactly what you are putting in and on your body. I am so so honored to be leading this class with her!

If you’ve dabbled in making your own homemade beauty and skin products but would like to dive deeper…..

or if you’ve always thought it’d be fun, but haven’t quite gotten around to it or weren’t sure where to begin…..

or if you just love learning and being inspired by natural beauty (because there is inspiration and creativity in EVERYTHING…. and I believe finding the good and beauty in everything is truly a choice… My sisters and I share this love of life and natural beauty throughout the class….. through the pictures and videos….. I am so grateful for them because THEY are what makes this class come to life!)

You can read more + join in on all of the fun here.

Thanks again from the bottom of our hearts,

Heather and Loretta

Screen Shot 2014-01-27 at 9.59.11 PM

SONY DSC

Screen Shot 2014-01-27 at 9.59.55 PM

SONY DSC

Screen Shot 2014-01-27 at 9.59.33 PM

SONY DSC

Screen Shot 2014-01-27 at 10.00.21 PM

join here!

Nana Diana January 28, 2014 at 3:40 am

Oh- What fun. I love body butters…and creams and moisturizers. I just combined a bunch of older odds and ends of moisturizers to use up on my legs and arms. xo Diana

postroad January 28, 2014 at 7:05 pm

That is awesome Diana :) Nothing better than using up what’s already hanging around! xoxHeather

Loretta January 28, 2014 at 3:56 am

I guess we’re finally doing this! Seems so long ago that we started shooting this…Can’t believe the day is finally here :)

postroad January 28, 2014 at 7:10 pm

woohoo!!! To my sister and partner and crime, you are the best :)

Traci Jean January 28, 2014 at 1:38 pm

Hi again Beautiful friend Heather,

I would love to know where do you get your coconut oil from for this beautiful whipped body butter? I have seen it for $16.99 for 8 ounces,:0 is that expensive or what?

postroad January 28, 2014 at 7:07 pm

Traci,

You should be able to find it in a grocery or health foods store. I buy a 30 oz size for the same price.. or Amazon might be even cheaper. (I often buy in bulk there as we use it a lot in our baking and cooking… and I try to get a bunch of it in my diet when pregnant). It is used in a bunch of the other recipes in the course, so a bigger container would pay off if you’re going to be trying a bunch of different things. :) Good luck!! xoxHeather

Robin January 28, 2014 at 3:42 pm

So excited. Just bought the e-course and can’t wait to make all this great stuff myself. I’ll need to know where to find/buy the products though. Don’t think I’ve ever seen shea butter or coconut oil anywhere.

postroad January 28, 2014 at 7:10 pm

Hi Robin,

Thanks for joining!! So exciting! You can find coconut oil in a grocery or health foods store.. Shea butter probably in a health foods store, or you can order online (I buy mine from Amazon)

Good luck! We will be sharing more resources of where to buy in class too :)
xxHeather

Tori D. January 28, 2014 at 4:51 pm

Dear Heather,
This is great news. I love getting your emails and seeing your projects. It’s great to have a place where moms can feel inspired, no matter what stage in parenting we’re in. Looking forward to this new class.
Best regards, Tori D.

postroad January 28, 2014 at 7:08 pm

Thanks so much for joining Tori! We are so happy to have you :) xoxHeather

Janet Meyer May 12, 2014 at 3:04 pm

Hi Heather,
I’ve loved the Handmade Beauty Natural You e-course for myself and would like to send my daughter a course for her birthday. What would you suggest is the best way to organize an e-course as a gift?